Training programmes and workshops
Our point of difference is that we design and deliver bespoke workshops and training sessions to meet each individual client’s training needs, through face to face delivery, webinars and e learning.
Get in touch to discuss your own business requirements.
Projects and consultancy
Market intelligence, research and mapping:
These can range from identifying a talent pipeline for use in succession planning for key senior or specialist roles, to intelligence on hiring in new international markets, competitor organisation structures or salaries. Alternatively Ruth can handle the initial part of a search by identifying talented individuals and engaging them with your business, then presenting you with a shortlist of candidates. Charged by the day this is a lot more cost effective than using a search firm.
Projects are varied and Ruth is flexible to your business requirements. Some recent examples include:
- Management of head office resourcing project for a FTSE100 retailer to target senior people to join during a relocation and change programme.
- Introduction of a new managed service for a large financial services business to control all UK temps, including implementation of a recruitment system and negotiation of contracts.
- Strategic review of an employer brand with recommendations for improvements, including careers site, social media, and recruitment marketing activity.
- Research on organisational structure of recruitment teams within competitors with recommendations for creating new direct sourcing team for a large retailer
- Review of job specifications, contracts and selection processes.